FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions
Welcome to Drippin With Xpressions' FAQ! Here you'll find answers to our most asked questions. Still can't find quite what you're looking for, or have something we should know? You can email us at email@example.com or use our Contact Us form, we're happy to help.
Do you offer pre-ordering?
We're happy to offer the option to pre-order select new styles that are not yet available to ship/ the estimated shipping date will be indicated on the product description page. Pre-order products are susceptible to unforeseen processing delays, so we unfortunately cannot guarantee dates for these items. Orders are processed pending item availability and credit card verification. You'll get an email from our customer service team if there are any issues with order.
Do you offer any online promotions.
- Newsletter Sign Up Promotions
Our emails are great. Sign up for them and receive product updates, future sale details and exclusive offers on the reg. You’ll also receive 10% off your first order after sign up. This offer cannot be combined with other promotions.
How much do I pay for shipping?
The shipping charge will be added to your order and visible on your receipt before you check out. The shipping is based on the destination country. You’ll get free shipping on orders above a certain amount.
Can you ship internationally or process international credit cards? At this time we do offer international shipping but we cannot accept credit cards from outside of the United States.
What are the accepted payment methods?
We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal.
When do I receive my order?
COVID-19 Shipping Update: We apologize for shipping delays while we implement our new shipping system in an effort to maintain the health and safety of our staff. Only standard shipping is available until we catch up on orders. Next day & expedited shipping deadlines cannot be met, but rest assured your orders are going out as fast as possible. We greatly appreciate your patience and patronage as we navigate through these difficult times. Stay home. Stay Healthy. Stay Safe.
Please allow 6-10 business days for processing and 7-14 business days for shipping.
Can I track my order?
Yes, you will receive a tracking number in your shipping confirmation e-mail.
Can I change my order?
We start working on your order as soon as it is placed, so there is a very limited time-frame in which you can amend or cancel it. So, if you would like to make any changes, please contact the customer service team as soon as possible by phone or email. If your order has already been dispatched from our warehouse you can return it to us for a refund.
Can I add items to my order?
Unfortunately we cannot add items to an existing order. Please place a new order for the item and contact us. We’ll be happy to waive shipping on this additional order if it was placed within 24 hours of the original order.
Did my order go through?
An order confirmation is sent to your email immediately after the order is placed. Check your inbox and junk mail. If it is missing, chances are that your order did not go through correctly. Please contact our customer service and we’ll sort it out!
I did not receive an order confirmation.
As soon as your order is placed, an order confirmation goes to the email address you entered in the checkout. If it is missing, double check your spam folder. If it’s still missing, chances are there was something wrong with the order. Contact our customer service team and we’ll sort it out for you.
My order is missing.
Contact us and we will sort it out for you.
Some pieces are missing from my order.
While we do our best to ship all orders in one package together, there are times when orders will ship from different warehouses. If pieces are missing from your order, contact us as soon as possible to send you the missing pieces free of charge.
What if my item is out of stock?
While we do our best to make sure our website reflects exactly what’s stored in our inventory, please note that updates may be delayed during special events, such as End of Season Sale, Online Sample Sale or any other promotional sales.
What do I do if my item is damaged?
We're so sorry to hear your order arrived in less than perfect condition! In the unlikely event that you have received an item that is damaged or incorrect, please notify us immediately. We will work with you to arrange a return, replacement, refund or credit.
Damaged items must be reported within 7 days of receipt. All damages should be reported through our contact us form, be sure to include your order number. We will contact you with next steps.
What is your returns policy?
You have the right to cancel your purchases without giving any reason within a period of 7 calendar days after the day of delivery of the goods. We only want the goods in the same condition as you received them: unworn and with original labels still attached. All items returned should include the completed returns note with an order reference number and your contact details. Unidentified returns may not be eligible for a refund.
Items indicated as “Final Sale” at the time of purchase are not eligible for return, exchange or merchandise credit.
Any products purchased during a promotional sale event indicated as “Final Sale” are not eligible for return, exchange or merchandise credit. Any purchases made using a promo code indicated as “Final Sale” are not eligible for return, exchange or merchandise credit. Sale offers cannot be combined with other promotions. No price adjustments on previously placed orders.
What methods of print do you use?
We utilize screen print, vinyl and direct to garment printing methods.
I cannot find the style, color or size I’m looking for.
The colors and sizes available in the online shop reflect what we currently have in stock but we might re-stock popular products. Product sizing varies between different brands and styles.
Why does my shirt have a vinegar smell?
How do I take care of T-Shirts?
- T-Shirts: Wash inside out with cold water on a gentle wash cycle with like colors. Do not use bleach or fabric softener. Tumble dry low or hang dry. Do not iron the image. Turn shirt inside out to iron.
- Acrylic knit: Most acrylic knit garments can be machine-washed. Read the label and check for the proper drying option. Some knits retain their shapes best if reshaped and dried flat.
- Cashmere: Check the care label before laundering cashmere. To hand-wash, use a mild detergent or shampoo. Gently squeeze the water through the garment, then rinse until the water runs clear. Do not wring or twist. Squeeze out excess water. To dry, lay flat on a towel, away from sunlight or heat.
- Cotton: Cotton holds up well to home laundering. Remove the garment from the dryer promptly to reduce wrinkling. Press using spray starch for the crispness of a laundered shirt.
- Cotton blend: Dry cotton-blend garments using your dryer's permanent-press or low-heat cycle and remove immediately to reduce wrinkling. Touch up with a steam iron; starch for a professionally laundered look.
- Denim: Denim should be washed with cold or warm water, inside out. If washing denim that is mixed with synthetic fabrics, always follow care directions for the more delicate fabric with which the denim is mixed. Hang denim to dry and iron on high heat.
- Flannel: Flannel can be washed in cold or warm water. However, if your flannel derives from wool, even if its washable wool, avoid the dryer completely since it can dry out its fibers. For non-washable wool flannel avoid laundering it at home and take it to the dry cleaners.
- Nylon: Machine-wash nylon garments in warm water. Use a low-temperature setting when tumble-drying and include a dryer sheet to reduce static electricity. Use a warm iron to press, if necessary.
- Polyester: Read the label. Usually polyester items can be machine-washed (cool) and dried (low). Check the label to see if air-drying is recommended. Touch up with a cool – never hot – iron, if necessary.
- Rayon: Make sure to read the care label for rayon clothing. Launder in cool water and a mild detergent. When machine-washing, use the gentle cycle and promptly remove garments after washing. When hand-washing, do not wring or twist the garment. To dry, roll the item in a towel to squeeze out excess water. Lay flat to dry. Iron when still damp and with the garment inside out to prevent the fabric from becoming shiny. Use a pressing cloth when ironing the right side of the garment. Pressing cloths can be purchased or use something as simple as a piece of white cotton fabric.
- Spandex: Use warm water when hand- or machine-washing items made with spandex. Line-dry or use a low temperature setting when machine-drying to preserve the elasticity of the garment.
- Wool knit: Typically, wool knits need to be dry-cleaned, but check the label. If hand-washable, use cool water and a detergent for fine washables. Squeeze out excess water, then reshape and dry flat.
- Wool (lined): Lined garments generally look best when professionally dry-cleaned once a season. Between dry cleanings, remove surface soil with a brush or damp cloth. Refresh the item by hanging it from a padded hanger in a steamy bathroom; moisture will help garment shed wrinkles. When touching up with an iron, use steam in an up-and-down motion (rather than sliding the iron along the fabric).